Best Buy 10k White Gold Diamond Drop Earrings (1/2 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity) discount Limited Time Offer! In stock ,Order Today Before Price Up. & Free Shipping!
Buy Low Price From Here Now !
10k White Gold Diamond Drop Earrings (1/2 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity)
If you want to buy this 10k White Gold Diamond Drop Earrings (1/2 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity), you can get it on sale on Amazon through this link.
(Limited Time Offer)Feature 10k White Gold Diamond Drop Earrings (1/2 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity)
- All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.
Product Description 10k White Gold Diamond Drop Earrings (1/2 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity)
These dainty circle drop earrings are just the thing to add a little sparkle to your style. Crafted in polished 10 karat white gold, they twinkle with 1/2 cttw of radiant diamonds. The diamond circles dangle just below the earlobe, where they catch and reflect the light. Convenient and secure one-piece leverback closures complete the design.
0 comments:
Post a Comment